Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
RULES FOR POSTING IN THIS CATEGORY - LoanUniverse Community

RULES FOR POSTING IN THIS CATEGORY

No replies to this topic

#1 loanuniverse

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 10:39 AM

RULES FOR POSTING IN THIS CATEGORY

Financial Professionals: Additional restrictions apply to you please read the other important post at the top of the board.

It is the intention of LoanUniverse.com to provide a quality forum for visitors to ask questions and receive feedback and useful discussion. In order to achieve this end, please adhere to the following rules:

Rule #1 Posting restrictions.
Please try to keep posts in topic.

Rule #2 links and advertising.
Some of you might be tempted to use this board as a means of advertising your website and or getting sales by using affiliate codes in your links. I am not against the posting of links in the messages as long as they have something to do with the topic. However, no affiliate links are allowed and I will randomly check the quality of the links to filter annoying sites, vulgar or offensive material, redirects or sites that might affect the reputation of LoanUniverse.com

Edit { June 26, 2004 }: New rules regarding advertising see post above.

Rule #3 vulgar or offensive language.
I am in favor of freedom of speech. I defend your right to create your own website and post anything that you want that does not victimize someone else. However, this is my website and I pay for it so I make the rules. If you post something vulgar or offensive, your post will be deleted.

Rule #4 Use images in moderation.
When using images try to keep them small. If the image takes anywhere close to 1/8 of the screen area at 800x600 resolution (it is too big). Also vulgar or offensive images will be deleted.

I hope that your visit to the boards and the website is useful to you. I encourage you to register in the boards and send me a message if you have questions or comments about these policies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users