Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
IF YOU ARE A LENDER OR A BROKER READ THIS FIRST - LoanUniverse Community

IF YOU ARE A LENDER OR A BROKER READ THIS FIRST

No replies to this topic

#1 loanuniverse

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 05:12 PM

IF YOU ARE A LENDER OR A BROKER READ THIS FIRST

Due to a recent barrage of commercial posts {read: advertising}, I am forced to require the following if you want to reach my visitors.

This requirement does not cover people looking for feedback, only those that wish to advertise their services here. I am all for capitalism. After all, I am a banker, but some people got out of hand lately.

RULES FOR LENDERS / BROKERS / FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS WISHING TO GET LEADS FROM MY VISITORS

1- You must register with the board.

2- All advertising and contact information will be limited to the signature. If you are not familiar with the concept of message board signatures, you can either get familiar or move along. Signature should be no longer than five lines of normal sized text.

3- You can not start a topic just for the purpose of advertising. It takes me 2 seconds to delete a topic like that, but I really want to avoid the extra work.

4- You are limited to 5 posts per month that do not contribute anything to the topic. For example, post like “I can help contact me” counts toward one of your five posts per month. On the other hand, post like “I am familiar with these type of financing, and I believe that a better fit would be using the ten-year t-bill as the base rate would serve both lender and borrower” might not count against the five post limit. I decide what is a worthwhile post and what is not

5- Do not write in ALL CAPS.

Thanks for your understanding, the forums are really just a small part of the site, but I hate to see them crowded with commercial spam. I really don’t mind some of you guys getting leads from here if it is something my visitors are looking for, but after all it is my place and not yours.

Loanuniverse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users