Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Finding private or commercial lenders - LoanUniverse Community

Finding private or commercial lenders

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Nick_*

• Guests

Posted 25 June 2004 - 11:08 AM

I am interested in brokering mortgages but I'm not sure where to start regarding finding lenders. I live in Mississippi. Can someone help??

Nick

#2 loanuniverse

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 08:02 PM

Nick

I think that the first thing that you would need is to get a license. Most states require a license to do this type of work, and I believe Mississipi is one of them. In fact, I did a quick search and found this application.

http://mld.nv.gov/Documents/Mortgage%20Bro...Application.pdf

It says that you need a $100 fee and must submit a $25,000 surety bond.

Once you have the license, you should be able to do this work for mortgage bankers and banks. It really is not that hard to get lenders, I know that my own employer takes applications over the internet.

Good luck

#3 globalhelpdesk

Summer Intern

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 01:39 PM

Nick,

Depending on the type of loans, we'll try our best to assist you. Please feel free to contact us with any scenario's that you may have so that we can point you in the right direction. (716) 824 5514

#4 Commercial Lender

Sr. Credit Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 04:04 PM

If you are looking to get invoved in commercial loans, please give me a buzz at the phone number listed in my signature, i will get you started. Thanks. Naj.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users