Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Business auto loan - LoanUniverse Community

Business auto loan

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Blake_*

• Guests

Posted 19 October 2004 - 11:19 AM

What companies offer competitive loans for businesses looking to purchase used automotives for business purposes? Will I not be able to find rates like those found at capital one (4.79% for used dealer to person)?

#2 loanuniverse

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 03:48 PM

Blake:

My only experience with "transportation equipment" financing for business has been when there is an existing relationship with the borrower {ie: We finance the building or we provide working capital financing}. For some of our relationships, I have done these loans at “floating prime”, which means that good financing is available to some.

If you are a small business owner, you might want to consider financing the car personally and deducting the expense from the business taxes. {of course consult the IRS or a tax advisor about the feasibility of that strategy}.

You might also want to take a look at leasing. It is my understanding that there is more deductibility that way. {Once again consult the IRS or a tax advisor about the feasibility of that strategy}.

Good luck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users