Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
INVESTING - LoanUniverse Community

INVESTING

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_marshall_*

• Guests

Posted 22 September 2004 - 01:11 PM

I AM A CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE AND MORTGAGE GUY WHO RECENTLY SOLD OUT ON A PROPERTY WITH THE INTENT TO EXCHANGE. I THOUGHT I WOULD RELOCATE BACK TO THE SAFE MARKET IN THE MIDWEST. IT HAS COME APPARENT THAT THERE IS PLENTLY OF JUNK OVER PRICED IN THIS MARKET AS WELL. I AM NOW CONSIDERING THE 250K IN TAXES MAY BE THE BEST OPTION INSTEAD OF FIGHTING TENNANTS FOR A 5-6% CAP ON HEAVILY OVER PRICED DUMPS. LOOKING AT NNN BUT THEY ARE OVERPRICED. EVEN LOOKED AT "TIC" BUT THAT SEEMS LIKE A VERY POOR OPTION AS WELL. SUGGESTIONS ANYONE?????? HOT AREA'S? OTHER PRODUCTS?
THANKS

#2 loanuniverse

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 09:51 PM

Marshall:

Most of the appraisals I am seeing {Industrial Warehouses} are using a CAP rate from 8.5% to 9.5%. Problem is most of those types of tenants eventually try to move into a building owned by the same owners. I just realized the last six real estate deals I have done are industrial type properties.

Can't remember how much the last apartment buildings that I did showed, but nothing less than 7.5% cap rate or I would have remembered.

By the way, I am in South Florida.

#3 CreditAssist

Summer Intern

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 08:39 PM

We have several deals where we are looking to do a joint venture on. We have 1 property here in the Kansas City area that is at a 12% Cap rate if you plug back in all the "luxury" items the owner was taking for himself.

We are just trying to work out the numbers to buy it for our portfolio, if you are interested in something like this let us know.

#4 Guest_sharon_*

• Guests

Posted 14 October 2004 - 08:57 PM

Are you looking for an investment. I'm offering 7% on the money on a secured investment I have. 7% for a 5 year investment. If interested e-mail me at yarnpro@hotmail.com
Sharon rolleyes.gif

#5 loanuniverse

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 07:53 AM

The words "secured investment" can be very subjective.....

Caveat emptor

Personally, I would be wary of an investment offer from someone with a free email address.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users