Posted 03 December 2004 - 05:42 PM
What is my environmental risk?
Posted 03 December 2004 - 07:25 PM
I can take a couple of educated guesses and share some thoughts.
1. I think that the environmental risk could be mitigated with insurance.
2. The value of the well is only as good as the amount of reserves in the ground. You need to be careful about how you read whatever reports are given to you.
3. I think is a safe bet to say that the land around the well is probably contaminated with hydrocarbons.
4. Would you be responsible for that clean up?
5. Your best bet is doing web searches for industry sites, and maybe you are lucky and find some specialized Texan bank website.
Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:35 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users