Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/loanuniv/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Net Cash After Operations - LoanUniverse Community

Net Cash After Operations

3 replies to this topic

#1 Loan101

Part-Time Teller

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 10:14 AM

I would like to know if anyone can tell me what is Net Cash After Operations is make off. In other words, if I have a company that had $50M NCAO in one year, and the next year had (130M)-negitive- NCAO, what should I look for that made that happen?

Thanx

#2 Guest_CreditAnalyst101_*

• Guests

Posted 27 October 2004 - 10:27 AM

Check out the following link to see how to calculate NCAO (Net Cash After Operations)

http://loanuniverse.com/cashf.html

#3 loanuniverse

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 12:59 PM

Creditanalyst101 is right about using that page to find out how NCAO is calculated, but in the spirit of one banker helping another one let me digest that page for you.

In the case of a decrease in NCAO from one year to the other you have to ask yourself the following questions.

1. Did revenues decrease?

2. Is the company taking longer to collect {did A/R increase}?

3. Did inventory increase?

4. Did accounts payable decrease?

5. How about Operating expenses, did they increase?

One of those or a combination of several is the culprit. Answer those questions, and the answers will guide you.

May your cost of funds be low, your interest and fee income high, and you past dues nonexistent. rolleyes.gif

#4 Loan101

Part-Time Teller

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 11:37 AM

thank you all

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users