Latest Forum Posts
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Introducing the 100% Collateral Program
Collateral lending is ideal for businesses that cannot provide sufficient collateral to secure a
standard commercial loan. This collateral program makes it possible to successfully receive
100% capital funding, without any collateral from the client. The principals stay in control of their project without any outside partnerships or sharing of net revenues.
• Loan Sizes: $10 Million to $2 Billion – for projects requesting funding above $2 Billion,
program will fund project at a max $2 Billion dollar per stage.
• No collateral from client – collateral is provided from third parties
• Payments are made over a 10 year period based on the loan amount
• Interest is Libor plus 0 – 3% (average rate of interest is 6.5%)
• All types of projects are eligible
• Capital for new companies or expansion
• Project financing for projects located throughout the world
• Non-Recourse loan
• No penalties for early pre-payment at any stage
• Principal is Self – Liquidating (see Program Funding Summary)
• Bank issues a loan to Client
• Closing time is 3 to 10 months
The collateral program is for projects that require a long start-up period before launching.
This program offers a deferment period ranging from 1-3 years. During the period of deferment, the Borrower/Company does not have to pay any interest or minimum payments. This is true even if your project is capable of repaying the loan (of any amount) in full within 3-4 years after launching. The standard length of loan is for 10 years.
If you can find the benefit in this program and are interested in knowing more, please see the attached file and call me directly to discuss your questions/concerns. You will not be disappointed!
All Lending Source, President
Website- alllendingsource Continue reading
Hiwith my 25yrs Insurance, Real Estate, and lately Forex I have the knowledge how to look for and bring high net worth individuals together so without knowing the title of what I am doing I am starting to do it…I have lots of European projects and UA… Continue reading